Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - 1st time - summary please!
View Single Post
Old 3rd May 2008, 04:02 AM
1st-timer
Cruiser

1st time - summary please!

OK...

First of all a big hi to everyone and thanks for your stories and tips. I have been doin lots of reading these last days.

What would be cool would be if some of you guys could put simply put the stuff I need to know for my first trip to Bangkok and Phuket at the beginnig of next month.

Im a bit confused with the different stories, but would like to know the basics such as

which is the best massage (happy ending) to go to at the moment?

if the cost of the massage is TBH1000, where does it tell me the minimum tip?

I guess I keep the money in the room with me and is it safe there?

how do i signal to the guy that I would like him to take his towel or shorts off? Or what services I would like?

what if i would just like the guy to play with himself and have a happy ending over me?

if I meet a guy at a bart, what is the current off fee and how much do I tip for one hour?

sorry about all the questions but I'm looking forward to this and I guess you guys have lots of experience to help make this good.

TIA guys for your help!!!!!
Quote |