Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - 1st time - summary please!
View Single Post
Old 4th May 2008, 07:02 AM
sextile
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1st-timer View Post
OK...
... .
1.- which is the best massage (happy ending) to go to at the moment?
2.- if the cost of the massage is TBH1000, ... ?
3.- I guess I keep the money in the room with me and is it safe there?
4.1.- how do i signal to the guy that I would like him to take his towel or shorts off?
4.2.- Or what services I would like?
5.- what if i would just like the guy to play with himself ... ?
6.- if I meet a guy at a bar ... ?
... .
1.- Pers. I was satis with 'BAAN TEWA.' and masseur Oot; others have suggested 'ARENA.' for those feeling extra horny!
2.- A cost of THB.1K. would suggest some sort of package deal to me; TIPS. depends upon the customer's satisfaction, although the masseur might expect a MINIMUM amt. for his svces.: TIPS. could range between THB.500.-1,500.oo.;
3.- Presume that you mean in the massage room? If correct - then take only the necessary amt. of money with you, or clutch it in your hot and little hand when you go-out for a shower or whatever;
4.1.- If you're shy of telling him then do some manufacturing - ha!
4.2.- Beforehand discuss all your requirements with the Mamasan/Capt.;
5.- As for #4.2.;
6.- 'Off.' fees range between 300-400.bh.; 'Short time.' TIPS. for satis. svce. given directly to the boi would be in the range 1K.-1.5K.bh.

-- Above are basic replies; others may well have differing ideas and/or suggestions!
-- Bibi.. --
Quote |