Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - 1st time - summary please!
View Single Post
Old 5th May 2008, 11:11 PM
Mii_Kwaam_suk
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1st-timer View Post

which is the best massage (happy ending) to go to at the moment?
Obviously this is subjective and there are some inconsistencies depending on the individual boy etc, but I would encourage you to try Hero. My last visit I had Jack who was fantastic, but you really need to look at the boys and see who you find attractive. That doesn't guarantee a good massage, but at Hero you have a high probability of having a memorable experience.

Quote:
if the cost of the massage is TBH1000, where does it tell me the minimum tip?
At Hero, for two hours, it's B 1050 I believe. I think the minimum tip for 2 hours is B1500. Whatever it is, they'll tell you. Jack got considerably more. Since this sounds like your first trip to Bangkok, I would suggest you be generous, always assuming you're having a good time.

Quote:
I guess I keep the money in the room with me and is it safe there?
At Hero and the other better quality places, the shower will be in the same room where you undress and have the massage, so you'll be able to keep an eye on your possessions. I've never felt any worry about it, but it is wise to be cautious.

Quote:
how do i signal to the guy that I would like him to take his towel or shorts off? Or what services I would like?
At Hero, the boy will undress with you and shower with you before and after. That's understood and expected. No need to tell him. You should probably have told him what else you want before even getting started, but if you are shy about that (no need, he's heard it all before) you can direct the course of events as they unfold. He will start out with a more or less "legitimate" physical massage, but a happy ending for all is more or less assumed. Once again, I can recommend Jack if you feel worried. "Enthusiastic" would describe his approach, so you needn't be nervous about how things will turn out.

Quote:
what if i would just like the guy to play with himself and have a happy ending over me?
No way around it. You'll have to tell him or ask the mamasan to tell him. Believe me, no one will find that the least bit odd or hesitate to comply.

I think for your first time, it would be best to go to one of the upscale places and leave the bargain places for a time when you feel more experienced.

Quote:
if I meet a guy at a bar, what is the current off fee and how much do I tip for one hour?
If you mean the commercial gogo bars, you won't "meet" a guy. They're generally up on a platform, wearing a number and shuffling to the music. You indicate to the guy or the mamasan that you want him to come over and sit with you. Offer him a drink and chat. If you feel you want to take him off, tell him what you want to do. Again, no need to feel shy.
Generally the "off fee" in the Soi Twilight neighborhood is B400. It'll be added to your drink tab and you pay as you leave.
What you tip the boy depends on how things go and how long you spend together, but I would put the minimum at B1500 assuming you enjoy yourself. Others would probably lower that, but why spend all this money on a holiday and then play Scrooge with the guys who are making it a holiday to remember?
Quote |