Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - 1st time - summary please!
View Single Post
Old 6th May 2008, 04:57 AM
Mii_Kwaam_suk
Cruiser

A couple of additional thoughts since I first replied:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1st-timer View Post
how do i signal to the guy that I would like him to take his towel or shorts off? Or what services I would like?

what if i would just like the guy to play with himself and have a happy ending over me?
These days many of the boys in the bars do have a smattering of functional English (and probably Russian, German, Japanese, etc), but the advantage of dealing with the Mamasan, if you're totally new to the bars, is that he/she is generally pretty fluent and can help avoid confusion ( or sometimes add to it). Don't be intimidated by the language barrier. It can often add to the fun, but be mindful that if you tell the boy something he's likely to agree even if he hasn't a clue what you said.

I'm not sure if you were to say that you want him "to play with himself" how that will be interpreted. "You chuk wow," should make that clear. If you're into oral sex, it's called "smoking" here, or more often "samoking." e.g. "I samoke you."

Generally the boys will try to please, so if things get a little screwed up laugh it off and try again.

Quote:
if I meet a guy at a bar, what is the current off fee and how much do I tip for one hour?
Basically things break down to "short-time" or "long time," the latter including having the boy sleep with you, and might even be extended to staying with you for several days. So you needn't watch the clock. There won't be a meter running.

If you enjoy the boy's company, having him stay with you for a few days while showing you around Bangkok can be a lot of fun. Just remember that as much fun as you both may have, he's doing it because he needs the money, so make sure it's a pleasant memory for you both.
Quote |