Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - 2DOMS looking to Play at Our Place in Anaheim near Stae College and Ball Rd
View Single Post
Old 6th May 2008, 05:05 PM
msman29
Cruiser

Thumbs up You guys sound like alot of fun!

Hey guys! Ron here .. read your ad on here and unfortunately do not have alot of experience with that type of scene. I have always wanted to try something like that and would love to maybe explore that with you guys. I am into full body contact .. massage.. oral ..69 .. nipple play .. licking pits .. rimming .. leather is cool .. cockring .. jock straps .. wrestling gear .. all is HOT!! The only thing is that I would prefer there be no marks left .. LOL .. I am 6'4" 195# drk brn hair green eyes easy going laid back guy from seattle .. and yea I am 420 friendly .. feel free to email me if you guys think you might want to get together .. have a few pics as well I would not mind sending .. I am in Anaheim Hilton until Friday morning .. tomorrow night would be the best for me .. but willing to talk about it .. never posted on here before and tried to send pics but would not let me ..
Quote |