Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Low season
Thread: Low season
View Single Post
Old 7th May 2008, 07:04 AM
Mii_Kwaam_suk
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggles69 View Post
Icon , after my mea culpa has been viewed by Mii_Kwaam_suk et al, I think it best to delete the thread.
I am sorry if both your original comment and my response sounded harsher than they were intended to be.

There are a fairly small number of regular posters on this board but, based on the number of people who read some of the threads, there are many, many lurkers who (probably)have not yet visited Thailand or rarely do. They undoubtedly "learn" a great deal from the experiences of those who do post.

I only recently bothered to register myself although I have been reading posts here for some time. What motivated me to register was that I felt too many people were making the boys sound as though they were lazy, dishonest or difficult to deal with and therefore financial generosity when tipping them was somehow foolish. My view is that the majority are performing a difficult job quite spectacularly and when they are treated as more than pretty pieces of meat, they will make the time you spend with them even more enjoyable ... for all concerned.

I realize that no one died and left me in charge of defending the boys who work in the bars or elsewhere, but I still would rather risk sounding like a meddling old biddy than to leave the impression that the boys are here to opportunistically exploit.

Actually after posting my comment I was going to go back and edit some of what I said so it wouldn't sound quite so harsh, at which point my TOT DSL service crashed and only just now revived.
Quote |