Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Low season
Thread: Low season
View Single Post
Old 8th May 2008, 04:47 AM
Mii_Kwaam_suk
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by sextile View Post
-- Just wondering - were this an 'Ortho-sexual.', (ie. non-g*y site.), would we be writing-in and taking such a benevolent and indulgent view of the Phat Pong, and elsewhere, ladies of the night?
-- Bibi.. --
I doubt if there is a correct answer to that.

Since the breeders out-number us by such a large multiple and their pursuits are deemed more "normal" I don't even know if they feel the need to seek out such websites as this to share insights about interactions with the girls.

If they do, I would assume there exists amongst them the exploitive fcuk-'em and forget-'em individuals and those whose objective is to settle into a monogamous marriage with the little woman treated like a princess, and all the variations in between.

I guess world-wide the greatest number of people sexually abused and exploited would be women and girls, but I also think boys are ignored on the assumption they can look after themselves (and also because many organizations supposedly dedicated to human welfare don't want to even think about queers).

I'm sure most of the boys (who are in fact men) can look after themselves more or less successfully, and if things don't pan out they can probably head back to the village and find some haven amongst the family. I also realize some of them pitch fabricated stories of misery to those of us with soft hearts, but I guess I would like to think of myself as being marginally above the stereotypical sex tourist (in residence). In some respects we are all exploiting the economic difficulties in this part of the world, but I suppose you could make the case that these guys are exploiting our need for something not readily available in many places ... and I do mean something that goes beyond mechanical anonymous sex.

Anyway, I don't want to sound like Mother Superior. I just think most of these guys are truly great, although I'm basing it on a smaller sample than some (someone mentionned offing over three hundred boys??). I tend to stick with the same guys for a fairly long time before moving on. I feel better about it all if I treat them kindly. Their lives probably aren't all that great now and in all probability will get worse as they get older. Hopefully, at least for awhile, they can feel that someone cares about them for more than a few sweaty moments in some hotel room.

PS. I realize this is totally irrelevant to this thread and has nothing to do with the raison d'etre of CFS, but is anyone else in Thailand been having major problems with the Internet, expecially TOT, the past couple of days? I went nearly 24 hours with zip and today it's been off and on (even more off and on than usual).
Quote |