Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - MAE's Videos North Augusta
View Single Post
Old 8th May 2008, 04:52 PM
luvztosuck
Cruiser

MAE's Videos North Augusta

I need to know what this place is like now.
I have been there many times in the past and then I could go to the video booth area and enter and leave any of the booths I wanted.
When I get to Augusta my plan is to get a motel room (not going to be at the Parliment House)and then go to MAE. I know there use to be a board in each booth where you could leave messages, So I was going to leave a message about what motel I am at and which room and a time that I will be available. I have heard that now you are assigned a booth and cannot move between the other, is this true?
Now if all else fails I will visit Pendelton Park and just hang out there hoping to pick up someone and take back to my room. yes I am a little worried about going to the PH but as a last hope I will go there. Just worried about being seen there that's all.
Quote |