Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First Time Anal Weeks Away - Tips? Suggestions
View Single Post
Old 13th May 2008, 05:56 PM
slump
Cruiser

First Time Anal Weeks Away - Tips? Suggestions

Ok, so here is a quick background. A guy and I use to hook up often but we both moved away so have not seen each other for a few year's. Over the course of about 5 or so year's we got together about 3-5 times a month, we were both in our late teens and it was usually mutual oral and JO we never had anal. I have not been with a guy since. We have staying in contact via email, he is now married and I have a LT GF and we are both in our late 20's. Last week he emailed me and said he was coming to my area in a few weeks for a few days for business! I immediately wondered if he wanted to hook up again or was it past him now that he is married, I got the sense he felt the same so it took a few feeler emails out until we started talking about getting together, I am so excited. I have been craving cock for a while. We dropped hints about different things then it turned to fucking, he basically said he wants to fuck me, he was always the more aggressive of the two of us. I have no problem with his desire to do me. I have never been fucked but have wanted to and the fact it is someone I know makes it win-win. Considering I have played with his cock many times I know that is is on the smaller side, slight curve, maybe 5 inches hard which I think is good for anal, I don't want something as big as me (I am about 8 inches), a small cock should go in easier I assume.

So my question is any tips on getting ready for this? Should go buy a toy and start sticking it up there getting used to it? He basically said that the first day he arrives to spend the day and night just hooking up so I want to make sure I can handle it? During the act, any lube suggestions? Should I wear a thong or a jock so my cock isn't moving all over? Is dogging style better/easier of on my back?
Thanks
Quote |