Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Public Park Sex
Thread: Public Park Sex
View Single Post
Old 13th May 2008, 08:03 PM
Drive_for_Pleasure
Cruiser

Post Public Park Sex

A few years ago I was visiting in a new city. I had been asked to go, spend a couple months there with a client so, without a chance to really study the city, I picked a corporate apartment. I found the place online and rented it on a couple pictures and a description alone.

I drove the six hundred miles to the city the Friday before my assignment began and got settled into my apartment. I had specifically picked this place for the park. It would give me a great place to spend weekends and ride my bike. It was also not far off the interstate and close enough to the client's office that I could bicycle to work. The place was great! It had huge windows looking west across the big city park, and a humongous balcony for passing those warm summer evenings!

I spent the first day unpacking and settling in. It was a pleasant day, a bit warm, but breezy and a ride in the park sounded great! The park, it turned out was a lovely, wide and wooded with paths through the woods connecting the baseball fields on one side with the picnic grounds on the other. There were also a number of roads that ran around the perimeter of the park. They were a couple concentric rings; the innermost one weaving its way along in and out of the trees. The best part was that all the internal roads to the park were saved for pedestrians and cyclists.

As evening approached, I headed home to catch-up on my paperwork. About nine, I put on my trunks and headed out to the pool, on the roof of the third floor of the parking structure, it overlooked the tops of the trees in the park. The water was wonderful!

On Saturday afternoon, I decided that I would try-out a restaurant that I had noticed that morning on my bike ride. It had no place to park my bike so I headed off on foot, crossing the park just before sunset. The paths were natural, so they would be a bit difficult to see, but there was a full moon rising so I was sure I would have little problem.

On my way home, I made a wrong turning on the path and ended up in a large clearing… It may have been a baseball diamond, but it was more likely the picnic grounds. I was all turned around. As I retraced my steps into the woods, I heard them. There in a small gap between the start of the woods and a hedgerow were about half-a-dozen guys all naked and going at it. One was on his knees sucking off two others who stood nearby, one was fucking another as he leaned over the back of a park bench, and the last was jacking off slowly as he watched.

I snuck a bit closer for a better view and as I did, one of the guys who was getting sucked motioned me over. As I approached, he put his finger to his lips to encourage me to keep silent, but he then grabbed the crotch of my jeans and pulled me closer. My getting lost on the way home, forgotten, I stepped closer.

He started massaging me through my jeans and planted a hard, deep kiss on me! I love it when a guy kisses! I then felt a second pair of hands on me. They undid my zipper and pulled out my growing cock. My new friend and I kept kissing and feeling each other while the newcomer down below pushed my jeans and my pants down. He started sucking both of us simultaneously. I then felt a second mouth join the first. The two tag-teamed both of us as we stood there kissing. It was amazing. It seemed to go on for hours, but I am sure it was more like twenty minutes.

After we both had shot our loads, the guy who had motioned me over whispered "I saw you move in yesterday. Welcome to the neighborhood!" I stared at his face in the moonlight; he did look vaguely familiar. I would get to know him a lot better over the next few weeks, but those are stories for another time.

It was my first outdoor/public place experience and it spoiled me! I love being out-of-doors!
Quote |