Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Looking for Gordon who taught Ecology (Toronto)
View Single Post
Old 16th May 2008, 11:45 AM
OnlyBlueCollar
Cruiser

Unhappy boohoo, huh? How the hell I love him like I do!!!

His last name is Bennett. He could be in Scarborough now. Or maybe back to Timmons. Or to Mars. Just gone like the fins on a '59 Cadillac. After all "...you can lead a heart to love, but you can't make it fall." (g. strait)

But wait a minute! You're Canadian. You bothered to notice my post. You take vacations. And now it's almost summer again. Why don't YOU come visit me in Evanston-Chicago on this very green North Shore of lower Lake Mich, and I can take YOU down to the industrial South Shore between the steel mills and the dunes in my pick-up truck with a 2-man water-tight Eddie Bauer tent, two sleeping bags with mats, 1 little french mountain stove and some hikes through the dunelands & wetlands that will leave you (I swear) banging like a screen door in a hurricane. It's that's dam pretty, and I bet you've gone further for less "...said frankie with a smile." (dylan) So, think about it and RSVP-ASAP. I could take you to those places on the Indiana side where only the Hoosiers go. The bluebells are up and the mayapple is sprouting. "It is useless to resist!"
Quote |