Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - PLEASE speak UP....
View Single Post
Old 17th May 2008, 02:30 PM
Keith
Former Cruisemaster
(Deceased 2012)

I’m glad to see your enthusiasm these last few days. I know you’d already indicated that heretofore you were what I’d call a ‘lurker’ – someone who comes here, looks around but never actually posts to a thread or creates one. 5 postings this week is very good! Welcome! Please keep contributing!

I actually think it is logical that the men of Cleveland should not want to share a Message Board forum with the guys from Columbus, Athens, or Chillicothe. But before we made this change, we did ask. We polled members for several weeks and more than a few voted. The men seemed pretty clear that they’d rather have a forum just for their city, separate from the rest of Ohio.

What I would suggest is that YOU begin posting here in the Cleveland forum about the things guys are actually coming here for. About hookups, the local scene, and anything else a horny guy in Cleveland might want to know.

In the end, the lack of postings, and yes, the presence of so many lurkers who never speak out, is much more of a problem.. You can fix this right now by starting to use this forum as it was intended. Surely a city the size of Cleveland deserves its own forum? To debate that point seems kind of odd to me.
Quote |