Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - dutchforfun
Thread: dutchforfun
View Single Post
Old 23rd May 2008, 09:00 AM
dutchforfun
Cruiser

dutchforfun

33 5'11 175-180 pretty smooth Dutch born and raised european male also known as Eurofun on men4sex now (see facepic there).
Versatile to bottom but like any kind of sex that comes my way one on one or goup action is hot! I love to suck, rimm, get fucked fuck a nice ass and get my cock sucked too 7 uncut. So if you got what it takes your not overweight and not my grandpa let me know and I eill return your email. bottoms, mtops, versatiles all may apply as long as your serious about meeting! Im in the Carmel area most times need to travel to you 5/23-5/27 will have place to entertain 24/7.

So if you got the means to meet me let me know mild to wild kink or whatever let me know and definitly not apposed to group action either! Hope to hear from you serious boys!
Quote |