Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 24th May 2008, 06:32 AM
scoops
Cruiser

Massage Venues

Yesterday visited '69', in Sukhumvit 13.

Took forever for the staff to realize they had a customer who was waiting to have some attention. Only 3 boys, but one looked quite my style, I indicated i wanted cream massage for 1 hour. Captain and massage boy nodded they understood and made no further comment.

Massage was extremely strong and i had to tell the boy jep again and again. Also indicated that I didn't want him to touch my lower back on one side where I have a long-term problem, told him several times amidst his claim that he knew how to fix my problem.

Boy was very masculine, beautiful upper chest and obviously 100% gay. He started to bite my nipples heavily, again had to tell him to stop, then he tried several times to give me love bites on my neck, which I had to fight off. Then he said he didn't understand what was wrong "because all farang like heavy". I ended the session and showered, gave the boy 1,000Baht and was thinking I was giving too much. Then he claimed angrily his tip was 3,500Baht. Against my better judgement I gave him 500 more, to get out of the room.

Back at the reception I got the next shock, a bill for 1,800Baht. I objected and was told with lots of big smiles from all the staff now gathered around that they charge by 'set', which is 1,800, regardless of what service(s) the customer has.

I tried to argue but it was clear they were not going to budge from 1,800 which i paid, and of course as I left the building I got "see you tomorrow".

Definitely off my list.
Quote |