Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 24th May 2008, 11:37 AM
Yannawa
Cruiser

Was the "set" price supposed to include the tip? I recently went to K-Why as I had seen a guy entering at the start of his shift, who I liked. The next day, I went in with just Bht1,500 in my possession and asked for the boy I had seen the night before...he was recognized as the boy with the black T-shirt with Playboy written in the front. He was available and I asked him for one hour massage. The staff then asked me for Bht1,500 upfront, that supposedly included tip.
I enjoyed the boy very much...he is from Si Thammarat, 18 and conscientious and happy. When we had finished the massage and sex, he suggested very politely that I may like to tip him a little. I told him I was very sorry but I had paid out everything I had at the front desk but would give him a little extra on my next visit. He waid me very politely, said OK and thanked me for coming and gave me a kiss and a fumble. Next day I dropped in and gave him Bht500, a kiss and a fumble.
My farang friend who accompanied me, engaged a bottom for his massage and said it was the best experience he has every had in many years of having sex in Thailand....and gave his boy an additional Bht1,000.....and here's me thinking K-Why was a dump!
Quote |