Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - New Release Video & Arcade
View Single Post
Old 28th May 2008, 01:58 AM
69ted69
Cruiser

New Release Video & Arcade

Hey, just there today around 530pm, there were quite a few guys hanging around and in the booths, I hooked up with 1 cutie, 35-40 dark brown hair with a goatee, he wanted to be fucked, so I did, great tight ass.

Then around 10pm I stopped in to Pure Pleasure, just a few guys there, but I did go back into the arcade, and hooked up with this young kid, around 22-23, he was inked, I like that, and had about 8" thick, wanted to be sucked, so I did, he came right away. Then I went back out into the DVD section of the store, this blond guy came he was around 40, construction worker, black work boot & jeans, good body, we cruised each other, I went back in the arcade, and waited, he never came back there. Next I went back to New Release, and the blond guy I saw at Pure Pleasure was back in the arcade, I hooked up with him, nice body, really hairy, and about 8.5" & thick. He had poppers so we did a couple of hit, and I got down there and went to work, it didn't take him too long to pop, and when he did, he came everywhere, just lots of jizz everywhere...hot. After he left, I hung out awhile, there was another booth tramp back there with me, and after about 15min. a really hot guy came in, but the booth tramp got him...darn. I waited around a bit, and in comes a really young guy, around 20-22yrs. he just hung out, I went back into a booth to see if he would come in, but he didn't , then I came back out and just sat there with him on one bench, and I on the other bench, then he went into a booth, I gave him a couple of minutes, and then joined him. He was a lot of fun, nice cock, and great body, we will hook up again when we see one another.

So the count for the day, I fucked 1, sucked 3, not bad for a slow Tuesday. Give New Release Video another try, the action seams to be picking up, the guy that come thru there are a cut above what you usually find at a bookstore, lots of hot straight trade, who want to blow a load and go.