Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First Time Anal Weeks Away - Tips? Suggestions
View Single Post
Old 28th May 2008, 10:40 PM
NakedAl
Cruiser

Hope some advice that's not too late

Hey guy

I think you'll enjoy your first anal experience more with a guy that's not too big, and especially with someone you know well; lucky you. I would definitely get some prior experience with some inanimate object, well lubed, before you have a guy penetrate you, to see how much you like anal stimulation and to get used to it. If you don't want to go get a toy you probably have plenty of smooth small penis-shaped objects around the house (even food--I was too shy to buy a toy in the early days).

I just did a yahoo search on anal sex tips and found a good article at about.com. I think you'd find it helpful. You want to be clean, not usually a big problem, and very well lubricated. Personally, I prefer silicone-based lubes because they are really slick, they last a long time and they are condom-safe.

Gentle, gentle, gentle. Plenty of gentle opening with a finger or tongue (both?) to loosen up. And plenty of foreplay to get into the mood, so that you're really relaxed and receptive. I think you'll have so much more fun because this guy is already somebody you like. Doggie is often the easiest for the top to get good penetration; bottom on top sitting onto hard dick is great for beginners because bottom controls entry; nothing like bottom on his back legs in the air for intimacy and the sensuality of looking into each others glazed, goony eyes.

And remember, it's your body. If you don't like it, you quit; there are plenty of ways of mutual pleasure. And even tho he's married, don't assume barebacking (no-condom fucking) is OK. You're responsible for your own health.

Hope you discover a lot of new erogenous zones out of this--have fun.

Fondly remembering my first getting-fucked....
Quote |