Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - PLEASE speak UP....
View Single Post
Old 30th May 2008, 02:37 PM
Keith
Former Cruisemaster
(Deceased 2012)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonerhound View Post
It could be that this message Board was a solution for a problem that didn't exist.
Just to point out some facts that would seem to contradict the notion the board is a solution for a problem that didn't exist, as of today we have posted 20,183 threads, 47,283 postings and we have 177,383 members. Somebody must think we're the solution for something!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonerhound View Post
I personally like CFS, but its getting so loaded down with advertisements and pop-ups that its become a real drag to navigate through the site. Its being turned into a cyber version of Kissimmee Florida - too much crap going on and not enough of what the site used to be a about.
I suspect if we did what would be required to keep the site online without ads, that is starting to charge for CFS, we'd see all sorts of anguishing postings here from those who think the Internet should be free! Maybe we should take a poll among men who use the site and find out?

Here in the Cleveland forum, I just wish guys would actually begin posting here about something other than CFS! Surely Cleveland has enough going on to support this forum.
Quote |