Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - CUM Needed In Louisville KY/WILL SUCK CALL
View Single Post
Old 31st May 2008, 05:19 PM
SucknswallowKy
Cruiser

CUM Needed In Louisville KY/WILL SUCK CALL

Have a special time available...try to follow thru the text and you will be able to call in Louisville. I am a tall semi retired business exec and had a freidn who was work transferred on 648. SO I am need a quality, healthy Cock to suck at 6192 in Louisville KY. I am available FULLY for now thru may5th (after that by e-mail for meetings during the daytimes weekdays...BUT for now and the coming few days I hope you will see numbers and call, at any hour. I guarantee TOTAL ORAL SATISFACTION...you please be clean, Hiv neg (I am) and know that NO RECIPROCATION IS NEEDED...just lay back and enjoy, be non fat.. Feel freeto leave a message if I cannot respond instantly...no one can get to ANY of my devices.
Thanks
I am Thomas SucknswallowKy