Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Sex Listings: How Can We Improve Them?
View Single Post
Old 31st May 2008, 08:46 PM
JennyTull
Cruiser

Hi,

My thoughts on the system, which I've been a fan of for almost decade, since I was a teenager:

I would really like a system that can help me keep up with what's new. Something such as a cookie-fed graphic that highlights new additions since my last visit, or perhaps the option to "show only messages that have been added since _____ date"

Also, is it necessary to erase old entries? I've had occasion to research places I've visited in the past, only to find that they are not listed anymore. This has even led to me making trips to places that are no longer in business - It would be good to have had a heads up here, first.

I would love to see the option on how to add photos to a listing.

Is it necessary to have the "read more..." link? I find it annoying to have to open another window just to read the last half of a sentence.

Thanks!
JT
Quote |