Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - other Asian cities
View Single Post
Old 4th June 2008, 09:26 AM
Hot Viking
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by fountainhall View Post
I would be wary about both Kathmandu (which I visitied ages ago and loved) and Colombo in view of the very difficult political situation in both countries. Nepal has just kicked out the king and is experimenting with a Maoist government. No-one knows how this will turn out. Friends who have just returned from Colombo said they could not feel comfortable as the threat of violence (a result of the decades-old war) is never far away. If you don't mind the heat and humidity, I'd certainly prefer Hanoi.
I just came back from Kathmandu, and Kathmandu and Nepal in general is very safe and comfortable for foreigners. The Maoists represents no threat to foreigners, that is just US propaganda. You may experience slow trafic due to demonstrations and strikes, but that is all. Gay Nepalis you can find on the net.
Quote |