Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - other Asian cities
View Single Post
Old 6th June 2008, 04:09 AM
biggles69
Cruiser

Vietnam is probably the safest of all locations at the moment. I now rate Jakarta as fairly hostile to caucasians.
Hanoi is delightful, rather like traditional chinese cities used to be, plus visiting "Uncle Ho's" house and the "Hanoi Hilton" (prison) are fascinating. However for me, the main reason to head north is the stunning beauty of Vihn Halong (Halong Bay,) an archipeligo of over 3,000 island thrusting vertically out of the S. China Sea, (like 300 sets of Phi Phi Islands all linked.) Hire a boat with skipper and cook and select fresh seafood from the fishermen who sail up to you......if you have a "special friend" with you, you'll feel like real queens! I've never cruised there (took my long term Aussie b.f who is Vietnamese) but suspect there would be some very horny guys around (very much AYOR.)
Quote |