Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Isaan Trip
Thread: Isaan Trip
View Single Post
Old 7th June 2008, 12:20 AM
Yannawa
Cruiser

Went on last Monday on a wet and stormy night to the Silver Pub in Ubon Ratchathani. It's quite new and has about 40 double desks set out like a school room and a main stage and some little podiums where boys dance (well by Bangkok bar standards) with numbers. They start shirtless with jeans and then later, with tight shorts only. Loud dance music and disco lights but not painfull. Attentive waiters. Alcoholic drinks Bht150 and soft drinks Bht80.
When I first got there, just two other customers together and yet the boys were dancing as if the place was full. The boys are early/mid twenties, slim and mostly good-looking. One or two hot guys who danced excitingly...06 and 12 for example. Boys can be offed...and waiters...but the two best dancers(and lookers) needed to stay for a later show...so I left, but some others followed me to the door begging for an off.
I hope it gets good support and stays in business.
Quote |