Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First Time Anal Weeks Away - Tips? Suggestions
View Single Post
Old 7th June 2008, 05:03 PM
jonn3
Cruiser

I am FAR from an expert so take this with a grain of salt – but it is good that he is on the smaller side – most importantly hopefully he is thinner as well. It is not so much his length inside of you as his width opening your hole.

When I lost my cherry I knew my buddy had a big cock – but I did not realize at that age how much thicker he was that most. It was one hell of an adjustment!

Do make sure you are clean and make sure to wear a rubber – even if you both say you are safe it is only smart.

I am sure others will disagree with me on this part but suck him a lot to make sure you are both pretty far along because you want to have fun but you don’t want him to be pumping you for hours that first time.

Just make sure to go slow – and when you are know you have used more lube than you need USE MORE!

I hope all goes well – a couple years ago I got together with my old teenage sex buddy who is married – it was great fun but he felt real guilty after – it was the first and only time he cheated on his wife and although he had fun he still feels guilty.

- John
Quote |