Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 8th June 2008, 11:41 PM
sextile
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by brief encounter View Post
... , do these guys at k-y have massage ability and can they perform ?
... .
-- I have my doubts as to whether these guys at KY MASSAGE or elsewhere are chosen for their skills at massaging, (in the conventional sense.); possibly they're selected for their other apres massage abilities?
- Occasionally one might be luckier and actually find a boi who can deliver a good massage as well as possessing other skills. A couple of times that I visited BAAN TEWA, (S. Sathorn, 7/1.), I enjoyed Khun Oot whom I found to be equally proficient both as a masseur and for apres massage pleasures. I don't know if he's working there now.
- The last time that I went to KY.MASSAGE - a few months ago, now - I asked deliberately for a boi who's good at massage; the boi's massage skills were but so-so, he performed v. much better with his non-massage svces.; 'Tired but happy.' would be a fair summing-up for both of us.
-- Bibi.. --
Quote |