Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Bar reports - BKK
View Single Post
Old 10th June 2008, 09:07 AM
buzzard
Cruiser

so very true

Quote:
Originally Posted by sextile View Post
-- As they say: 'One man's meat ... .'.
- An earlier respondent wrote about his friend who'd been eyeing-up a boi in HOTMALE for a month, who then offed him and so on ... and is unwilling to reveal that boi's number.
- On the other hand, on my recent visit above I didn't see any boi at whom I'd look-at twice, much LESS off.

-- My main note about HOTMALE's acts is that there seems to be little synch. between the boyz doing their act on stage and the music - all to often the act would end in mid-air, as it were, and the boyz were saved only by the stage's lts. being dimmed.
- Little if any sense of spontaneity or of esprit de corps, even between the boyz on stage, little if any sense of F U N that would make me say: "Wowee! what a supercalifragilitic night out that was!".
Bibi.. --
Well noted. I think the last time I noticed any bar boys dancing "in synch" was back in 1996. And yes, back in "those days" there DID seem to be, as sextile aptly said, a "sense of spontaneity" and fun at the bars. By contrast, I found most of those Soi Twilight bars boring and dreadful; sort of McGaybar clones.

As far as posting numbers; I agree. It was my friend that offed the boy at Hot Male, and out of respect to my pal (he's not the one who is posting) I thought it best not to tattle and give the lad's number without his permission. Simply a matter of etiquette. Personally, I wouldn't hesitate to name and number the good ones or the bad ones. That's what's nice about this board; having others to make recommendations. There certainly are enough sweets out there for everyone to share!
Quote |