Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - My Way
Thread: My Way
View Single Post
Old 10th June 2008, 09:50 AM
buzzard
Cruiser

My Way

Anyone been to My Way lately? Is it still open? The reason I ask: I read a post on another board last week that said Chalee from My Way was busted by the Po-lice for supplying underage boys to a client in Pattaya. Apparently Chalee (if this is the same Chalee) was sending a new crew to this guy's house over in Pattaya every week. What an appetite! This could all just be message board hearsay, but the crew at My Way when I visited the last time (back in late April or early May) DID look a bit on the younger side. Not only that, I don't think there was a single boy working that night (and they had about 10 boys) who I recognized from the month before. They were also refurbishing the interior of the bar when we stopped by the last time. Starting to look almost ... nice. Heaven forbid!
Quote |