Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 10th June 2008, 09:31 PM
brief encounter
Cruiser

Was in the mood last night for a night snack so Y-Not try K-Why.

The line up was mixed types and on this night not too rough or twinky looking but attractively average and interesting.I find no matter how tough or forbidding any sex-worker looks I quickly melt when in private they become gentle thai-guys.(i know a toughness is there when required..under no illusions).

I booked one that was interesting looking not to mention attractive.He has what I think is a slight lazy eye.Good performer who put energy into it.Better masseurs but not too bad.At 10.30pm I had a choice of 10.

They charge 1500 all inclusive (tip and house charge).If you have a sense of fair-play and are satisfied my suggestion is a top-up tip after in the room.I understand the worker only gets 700-800bht of this payment.If true he would have made 1200-1300 from my engagement which is still less than Hero,Aqua et al

K-why has had a very succesful designer makeover and is a pleasant late night addition to the Sariwong area.
Quote |