Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Bar reports - BKK
View Single Post
Old 14th June 2008, 10:56 PM
sextile
Cruiser

-- Y'day,(sat.), evening I confirmed with the staff of X BOY, (Soi Twilight.), that their first perf. would start at 22.hrs..
- After a small supper in DICK'S CAFE., (not many there), I arr'd. at around 21.30hrs..
- Not too full and was shewn to a seat about half way along Stage right.
- Drinks at 250.Bh..
- R&F. a go-go boyz in two teams of between 12-15 boyz in each and who changed-over every 10mins. or so. Maybe #5. was the only one to catch my att'n., otherwise the rest were pretty much the usual run-of-the-mill boyz.
- From time to time a couple of young and queanie boyz dancing on the 2 small island stages in front of the main stage.
- Started filling-up gradually, noticed a gp. of 3 wimmen who attracted the usal att'n. fron the staff.
- Hse. lts. dimmed at 22.12hrs. and first act started a few mins. later.
- Acts pretty much as usual: dancing, male strippers, flour. paint and candle shows, for those acts au naturel boyz well-endowed; a couple of commediennes and the usual Big **** Show of about a dozen boyz - most of whom shewed-off their assets without any shyness. The usual golf putting show and that was that.
- Hse. lts. in at around 23.15hrs..
- I enquired after Khun Wee? Was told that he'd left some time ago and hasn't been seen since.
- I asked, too, why no F*ck Show? Rumors of Police in soi; second sat. evening in succession that I've seen no such act.
- No ash-trays put-out; perceived no-one smoking ciggies; shirt smelt only slightly of nicotine.
-- Bibi.. --
Quote |