Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Getting off!
Thread: Getting off!
View Single Post
Old 20th June 2008, 11:36 PM
jonn3
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob's bigboy View Post
Well guys, how often do you get yourself off -- when's the best time for you to jerk off -- have you jerked yourself off while others are in the house, who may it have been, have you ever been caught doing it.....
Well as a teen did it at least twice a day - usually three times - Always had to do it in the AM before school to make sure I did not get to hard in gym class - then after school then before bed. But sometimes did it in the boys room during lunch - I was one horny bastard. :-)

Now that I am older more often once a day at night before bed.

There were plenty of times others were in the house. Never got caught - was close a few times but never actually caught "red handed" :-)

But did catch my college room mate once and pretty sure there were a couple of times guys were doing it in the college shower room but turned around when they heard someone coming...
Quote |