Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 27th June 2008, 05:04 AM
spoonfed
Cruiser

3 days into my latest visit to BKK - 3 reports...

1. K-Why
Last time I was here, it was a dump almost on a par with My Way etc, however it had some great, horny looking lads.
This time, the place is much improved in terms of decor, however not a great selection of boys - around 10 or so, none of whom really made me think 'Wow'. I chose a medium built guy called Paw, 22yo, slim but carrying a few extra pounds (I prefer trim, but all boys had kept their shirts on).
Massage was acceptable but nothing special - also, he kept well clear of those tickly little nether regions.
Room was pretty small - sort of like prison cell.
Cost - 1,500 baht for 90 mins, tip included.

2. Body Club
Unlike the previous times when there was usually about 25 guys on duty, all hot, this time there was about 10 or so average looking guys.
I chose a guy called Eyor or something similar (actually, his name sounded more Star Wars than Winnie the Pooh, but cannot remember). He was 22, average to slim, not much definition.
Again, an acceptable but not too exciting massage, nothing to write home about.
Cost - 490 baht for 90 mins cream massage.

3. Sukhothai
I saw a cute guy sitting outside so ventured forth. Inside the incredibly small reception there was about 5 boys sitting around, but the mamasan handed me a stack of about 25 photographs - he said all were available on site, and there were a few cuteys. I found the guy outside and asked for him.
His name was Go - not sure how old, but I would say 19 or 20.
First he washed my feet in a rather shabby little room then led me upstairs to a massage room so small, it made the K-Why room look palatial. It must have been no more than 4 ft in width and about 8 ft in length, with a matress on the floor and not much else.
The shower is in a rather grotty little room at the end of the floor.
Unlike the other 2 places above, this boy stayed clothed during the massage, but his technique was miles better. Nice, long, firm strokes - he surely had some proper training. Plus, he returned again and again to those nooks and crannies that are sadly often overlooked.
The inevitable happened and he took me in hand. My hand wandered a little, and found that he was as happy as I was at this point and, after agreeing on a tip of 1,000 baht, he shed his clothes and we relaxed a bit more.
Cost - 1,000 for 2 hour cream massage

Another couple of days before work beckons - maybe more reports to come.
Quote |