Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Hotel query
Thread: Hotel query
View Single Post
Old 28th June 2008, 10:48 PM
sextile
Cruiser

-- Y'day. evening,(sat.), while supping in DICK'S CAFE., (business was poor - LESS than a score of us happy eaters; scarcely enough to keep their staff occupied.), I chatted with Mons. Lucas and took the opportunity to confirm the current rates in TARNTAWAN PLACE HOTEL., (Suriwong rd.), wch. is well-known to be g*y-friendly.
- I was told that rates per noctem vary between 2,300.oo.Bh. to 2.7K.Bh. depending upon choice of room - all taxes, b'fast. etc. incl..
- They've intro'd. a Special & Summer Offer of 7.0.K.Bh. for basically three nights incl. of taxes and of b'fasts., one free tea & cakes in DICK'S CAFE., one free drink in BALL'S BAR, one free & Th. massage, one free half-day city tour and so on - but check with the web-site below for complete info.!
- further info.: tel.: (02)-238 2620. -- http://ww.tarntawan.com
-- E&OE.. -- Usual disclaimer.

-- DICK'S CAFE. has hand-outs for the XUAN MAI HOTEL in HO CHI MINH CITY, VIET NAM, (see Cruising for sex: Asia > Viet Nam. for further details.), so I presume that it's g*y friendly?
-- Bibi.. --
Quote |