Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - go go questions
Thread: go go questions
View Single Post
Old 2nd July 2008, 12:58 PM
new2bkk
Cruiser

go go questions

Hi, I'm a newbie, and went to my first boy bar last night. I'm sure these questions have been asked before, but, would appreciate any kind assistance.
I went to Future Boys tonight. I noticed a kind of hierarchy and I would like to understand better and prevent any embarrassment in the future. (Like a white guy in a go go bar in Bangkok has ever done that before)
Anyway, there were some guys in colored shirts that seated and greeted and rung up the bill at the end.
There were guys in dark shirts with numbers who'd sit around and make nice, had a nice neck rub from one of them!
And there were the boys/entertainers.
Now the guys in dark shirts and boys all had numbers. Are they ALL available? To be honest, those guys were far better looking to me than the go go boys.
Who gets tipped and how much? I assume the dark shirt guys can also tell you which of the boys like to perform from the top or bottom and/or what they will or won't do? And lastly, is there a standard of sorts to offer the guys you like for fun?
Sorry to sound like a moron here, but at the tender age of half a century, I've never been to a bar like this before. Thank you very much in advance for any help you can offer.
Quote |