Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Hotel query
Thread: Hotel query
View Single Post
Old 3rd July 2008, 12:18 AM
sextile
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by brief encounter View Post
In the 90's Swiss Lodge was one of the early "gay friendly" hotels.Was always keen to try it and due to loyalty points with Agoda was able to try it for 3 days.
... .
-- Quite by chance, as one writes, soon after reading the above I passed-by THE SWISS LODGE en route to a popular, well-known and g*y sauna; so I dropped-in to collect a Rate Card:
- loc'n.: 3, Thanon Convent,
(roughly opp. to Si Lom 4.),
Si Lom, BKK. 10500.;
- BTS. & MRT.: Sala Saeng, (S2.), & Silom;
- contact: tel.02)-233 5345., 'fax.: (+66 2)-236 9425. -- http://www.swisslodge.com
- rates: vary between 5,200.Bh. (Superior), and 9,100.Bh., (VIP.), (both are nett, all of the usual facilities for a boutique htl. and incl. buffet b'fast.),.
- I was handed,too, a 'Packages.' brochure, consisting of six different pkgs.:Transit, Week-end and so on.

-- Usual disclaimer; I've never stayed there, but eat in their THREE ON COVENT rest't. for lunches. from time to time, wch. are fair enough value for money nowadays. -- Bibi.. --
Quote |