Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - 1st time - summary please!
View Single Post
Old 5th July 2008, 08:11 AM
1st-timer
Cruiser

update and thank-you!

My apologies to everyone who assisted me with information for not being able to report back sooner than this - public computers while travelling had a habit of blocking this site!

Unfortunately I never made it past Babylon which was my first ever sauna and quite mind blowing! Dont know whether it was because I was new but there were many many guys, some cute, some 'hot' some just 'interestting' in an exotic way and most seemed keen to have sex.

I was concerned about the high rates of STD and HIV which I read was in the region of 30% or more in Thai guys. It is very sad an unfortunately played on my mind before entering into anything more that just safe play.

On arriving the first time a young guy walked up and after establishing that it was my first time he took my hand and showed me around which was sweet.

I went back a few times, one of the hottest things was a russian guy (mid 40s I would say) who came out of a private cabin with two hot young thai guys (early 20s) after a session - it looked very hot. Otherwise there were also a lot of cute ans sexy thai couples who were there to have fun (and sex), not mecessarily with white guys.

I did look for Heros as suggested by most of you but it was on the other side of the city from where i was staying and given my expliots at babylon I didnt feel compeled to go. There seemed to be other places along silom road that were offering massage, im not sure if these were with a happy ending? (certainly some of the guys handing out the leaflets on the ground floor were gay)

Once again thanks for your advise and help!

ciao

1st-timer (but no longer)
Quote |