Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 7th July 2008, 04:28 AM
billinbkk
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by brief encounter View Post
How would you rate Arena for massage,attractive/sexy masseurs and extras at this time ?
I went to Arena on Saturday hoping for another amazing session with Khun Nong. He wasn't there, so I ended up with another guy who also happened to be named Nong. He wasn't worth the time or expense.

However, I'd say that the quantity of guys on offer is as abundant as ever. As always the quality can be hit and miss. And, I was assigned a room in which the air con didn't work. The room was quite dirty. So, we switched to another room which was also quite dirty, but the a/c worked.

As I was leaving, five or six of the guys had gathered outside (to smoke). They invited me to sit and chat for awhile...which I did. They were really nice guys and a couple of them were REALLY good looking....smooth, slim, sexy, etc.
Quote |