Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 7th July 2008, 06:58 AM
sextile
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by billinbkk View Post
Whilst venturing to Arena on Saturday afternoon, I noticed that HIS Massage is totally shuttered...and the signage taken down. Now where will I go when the lure of tuk-tuk driver types calls??
-- Billinbkk.,
- Welcome back - you've been sorely missed.

-- This a'noon., having a few and spare moments - I walked to Silom Plaza to see for myself: HIS is CLOSED, indeed.
- The wall-mounted signage has been removed, as have the outdoor and ceiling-mounted spot-lights; but a possibly illuminated sign perp. to the wall is still in place.
- I looked-in at the open and glass door and saw a young man busy applying cement to a wall; while from farther in I heard the sounds of hammering and of sawing.

-- I then walked along to ARENA, entered and looked-at their Rate Card. While I was doing that a good dozen PLUS masseurs lined-up for my inspection: all heftily built men - no effems. or twinks there, but aspirants who wouldn't look out-of-place in TAWAN BAR.
- I enquired after Khun Nong and a man raised his hand: shortish and broad shouldered, round and cheerful looking face.
- Query: As there are two Khun Nongs there how does a visitor distinguish between them to obtain the right one?
-- Bibi. --
Quote |