Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - The Regent Silom
View Single Post
Old 9th July 2008, 12:57 AM
orson
Cruiser

i stayed in regent a couple of years ago, when it was fairly new. when G.O.D. was known as some other name.

i've experienced in staying in the no window room, and did not feel claustrophobic. but when someone gets drunk outside the hallway, you would definitely hear them in your room.

the place seems easy to clean as the floor is made of stone/marble but when i first entered by room, there were visible sign of accumulated dust. they have complimentary water in the fridge which have a slight taste. don't get me wrong i am perfectly okay with the cheap 10bht water in plastic container. but this "bottled" water has some funky taste.

they allow joiners as long as they surrender their id. in fact they have that notice posted all over the lobby.they have a nice bathroom with individual water heater. some room have a cupboard, some don't.
Quote |