Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Bar reports - BKK
View Single Post
Old 9th July 2008, 01:40 AM
zippo
Cruiser

Went into Boys Bangkok on sunday night just before 10pm. Ordered my drink and shortly, mamasan told me to proceed upstairs to Dream Boy for the show. Was told that they show is bigger.... all bullshit! What they are trying to do is save money by having just having one show at each bar. They used to have 2 shows at each of the bars. After the show at Dream Boy, I sat down for a while and an annoucement was made to ask customers to go downstairs at Boys Bangkok for show!!!!
When I told the mamasan that its rediculous to keep on increasing the off fees. He say they can't help it as the police are demanding for higher pay offs. For the past 2 weeks, there hasn't been any fuck shows in all the bars as the police has been harassing them. True or not, I just listen to him.
THe BBB group, were the first one the increase the off fees to bht400 last time and also increase the price of drinks. So, I presume the other bars will be following suit.
Quote |