Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Excellent Oral Service at my Beachwood Hotel, July 8-10
View Single Post
Old 9th July 2008, 06:52 PM
chicagoservicemaster
Cruiser

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

My trip has been completely worth it! I have reconnected with both OJ (from yesterday) and with IT (from today), both men who frequented my salad days as chicagoservicemaster visiting Cleveland.

IT arrived first today, and we spent some time catching up before AM (tanned, trim, grey hair, Latino, nice cock and balls) came in and stripped down. IT helped out nipples and such as AM pretty much face-fucked me excellently until climax.

IT and I were spending some quality time till AD arrived: late 20s, tall, moderately furry, well-hung.
While I was sucking IT off, AD helped out with playing with IT's nipples. IT was feeling AD up and got his big, pre-cum-dripping cock out of those gym shorts. But that evidently proved too much for AD, who (while I was still servicing IT) took that opportunity to leave without even saying goodbye.

The last guest was JA, short, stocky tanned---he came in just as IT was leaving. He quickly stripped down and let me spend some true quality time on his cock (which had a nice big head) and balls. When he shot, I thought I might lose a tonsil.

Thank you all. There's still tomorrow---I hope some of you who are reading this will get in contact with me and join us for the last oral-service get-together of this trip.

csm

P.S. SORRY for the incorrect date on the first diary, which was really TUESDAY, JULY 8, 2008.
Quote |