Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Excellent Oral Service at my Beachwood Hotel, July 8-10
View Single Post
Old 11th July 2008, 03:04 PM
chicagoservicemaster
Cruiser

Thursday, July 10, 2008

KU (description from Tuesday given above) returned to be orally serviced and (this time) to get his ass eaten. He was freshly shaved (all over) and quite content to be (at first) the only one there. In fact, I was just about to bring him over the edge when the door knocked again. This time, we were joined by NAD, slim, handsome, moustache, and sizeable cock and balls. He stripped down and started working on KU's nipples. Then the door knocked again and in came CL, a solid guy who stripped down and went to the other bed so that he could watch. I got KU off, cleaned him up, and sent him on his way. Then I got NAD to come over to the place where KU had been reclining, and sucked him to orgasm faster than I had intended to. I cleaned him up, and he left. That left me with naked studly erect CL. Fortunately, he didn't mind getting orally serviced (he'd gotten considerably juiced up by watching the other two guys get serviced to completion, after all ). I sucked him, I ate his ass, I brought him to the edge several times---and then he exploded in my mouth.

Just as I was going to clean him up, IT showed up (was also there on Wednesday evening). We sent CL on his way and then summarized all the wonderful events of the last three days.

Thank you, men of Cleveland. I hope to see you in the fall!

chicagoservicemaster from pittsburgh
Quote |