Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Aren't there any selfpisser out there?
View Single Post
Old 12th July 2008, 03:03 PM
phxselfpisser
Cruiser

Confused?

Hi Jim,
Why the confusion?
I get hard and pre-cum a ton! I do a dick rub on the tip of my dick, and the back side of my dick in rotation--milking for more pre-cum before doing this. The feeling is intense-almost like a massive tickle and blast-off...If you have liquid in you eventually you will start to piss, you keep rubbing and the mixture of pre-cum and piss makes you piss a little more, a little more, and then you just let it go all over your body. Eventually, you will cum and ton a that...
I too have been a self-pisser since I was 12!!! And, to this day, I love pissing my self off! I've shown a few friends along the way "how to", and they are amazed! I usually do this inside on alot of towels, or outside on my patio. A shower curtain under the towels or outside on a chair and then a quick rinse off of the patio and done!
Where did you used to do your piss thing?
Are you interested in meeting?
I'd love to talk to you!
And, yes I love to cum on myself after pissing, but I've also pissed on myself and on other guys after.
:-)
Thanks for your response!
I hope to hear back from you!

Ralph
Quote |