Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Sapan Kwai
Thread: Sapan Kwai
View Single Post
Old 13th July 2008, 02:06 AM
llz
Cruiser

Saphan Khway?

Last week Be High was still there but I was very disappointed by the quantity and quality of available boys ... I went there twice only to find two or three unattractive boys - very different from before. Just hope it was bad days.
Charmming is the place to go as they still have a great bunch of good-looking guys - mostly straight clear-skinned boys to fit the local tastes.
Other bars are mostly karaokes but like always you could find a gem there - Adam has the greatest choice including on week days, but you may be lucky in Street Boy, U-Turn or Eagle. Did not visit Heaven or Talent this time.
I do not know about Farose but the Phahonyothin cinema seems to be very active at dusk.
I found the most attractive boys in Saphan Khway among the construction workers hired in the building site where Midnight Cow Boy used to be. Sorry I was too shy to try my luck.