Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Where Are The Straight Guys These Days?
View Single Post
Old 14th July 2008, 11:32 PM
KewlDewd66
Cruiser

Rulez

I guess, the Rulebook has not been written yet.

Some str8 dudes are definitely into other str8 looking dudes for cover and for all the other reasons.

Other str8 dudes feel attracted more to the femmes types and feel more comfy that way.

IMHE, the rule #1 is absolute discretion. Never say a word that would indicate that you are the one to kiss and tell. I do sex. I never talk about the sex with other guys.

#2 Do not debate the GAY thing. Ever. A dude sucking a dick knows pretty well that this not the str8-est thing on earth to do. You do not need to mention this to him. He is aware of his m2m side but more likely than not, would rather not discuss the matter at hand.

#3 Being married and str8 does not go on to say that the dude wants to top at all the times. More likely than not, he to wants some dick at times. Hoping that his function is to please inastiable bottoms is more of an illusion than anything else.

#4 Never offer to call or contact him. Tell him that he can get in touch with you, if he wants to, and that you can pick it up from there.

#5 Do not dwell on his marital status. And do not make any issue out of it. You have got a life to live and you are happy to meet him on the side, if the circumstances allow you to do so. However, never allow him to gain the impression that he 'rulez' your world, coz you have got that thing going for the married dudes.

#6 Do not discuss the matters of fidelity with him. He is cheating. He knows that and that's purely his business. You are not his guardian and you mind your business and he minds his. This keeps everyone pretty happy and content.

#7 Miracles do happen, but you should not count on them. A married dude can be a great playmate and all. If you want a more stable relationship, go and grab a dude without any previous committments.

KD
Quote |