Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Cruising Spots (Updated List?)
View Single Post
Old 15th July 2008, 12:03 AM
sextile
Cruiser

-- Last friday I took the khlong ferry from PRATUNAM LANDING,(roughly opp. to ISETANN on R'damri. rd.), to THE MALL, BANG KAPI: 20.Bh. fare and 40mins. journey time.
- I arr'd. at approx. 15.45hrs., walked through THE MALL, crossed-over the rd. by the pedestrians' bridge and so to N PLAZA, wch. wasn't too busy; and then to HAPPYLAND PLAZA wch. was virtually deserted: not all that many outlets/stalls and even fewer shoppers - plenty of hawg nahm, (CRs.); if one's that desperate for a quickie then that's probably as good a place as any in that area: but AYOR. of course!
- Back to THE MALL for some serious cruising, but although a certain amt. of students' eye-candy little else to be seen - HN. not at all busy.

-- About 19hrs. I took a return ferry and thence for some walking and looking in BIG C., R'damri., not at all busy for a fri. evening; SIAM DISCOVERY CNTR. was the same.
-- bibi.. --
Quote |