Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Aren't there any selfpisser out there?
View Single Post
Old 16th July 2008, 05:44 AM
Yearn_for_Facials
Cruiser

As a teenager . . .

Hi Ralph!

Believe it or not, I would pee on myself as a teenager obviously still living with my parents. I would go down in the basement on an old rug and I have no idea how anyone could not smell the pee.

I think I would get an erection and then try to let the piss out... Most times you read or feel that you cannot piss with a full erection, so perhaps my cock would wane a bit in size, the pee would come out and then I would lose it and ejaculate almost instantly.

What's your general location? You can e-mail me privately with that answer if you prefer. I am more interested in giving blow jobs to tell you the truth but watching the piss and sperm come out up close could be a lot of fun too!

- Jim

"It's not uncommon to arrange for a facial as the final part of fellatio or masturbation or other sexual acts, either to show acceptance and comfort with the presence of semen or simply as part of sex play."

Quote |