Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 16th July 2008, 09:17 AM
spoonfed
Cruiser

Senso Men

This report is 2 to 3 weeks late - sorry, but connectivity and lethargy have been winning of late.

Went to Senso Men (midway down Soi Saladaeng) around 5pm one weekday afternoon - easy to find from the BTS.

The lobby is really nice and a bit 'boutique hotel'-ish - I wish my apartment was half as well finished.

There were 5 boys lazing around, all smiled and acknowledged me, but no hard sell or pressure. The mamasan showed me the menu, pretty much all of which I have forgotten. I think, however, 1 1/2 hours cream massage was around 700 baht.

All boys were of a similar type - all late teens/early 20s, physically athletic and fit looking. I chose Tim, 20, from Issan, with a wonderful swimmer's build of wide, broad shoulders, trim waist and wonderfully smooth, lean torso.

The massage room was, like the rest of the building, done to a really nice finish. It has en-suite bathroom and a wardrobe for you to place your clothes.

The massage started with a shower, with Tim joining to make sure that all the little nooks and crannies were clean and sparkling.

Excellent massage, nice and firm, nice and exploratory. Tim was certainly no shrinking violet, and was more than happy to follow roads less travelled...
Quote |