Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Let's have some fun near Barstow.
View Single Post
Old 20th July 2008, 01:27 PM
ez2ram
Cruiser

Thumbs up Let's have some fun near Barstow.

Stop by to relieve your load; I'll give you a great blow job and make you cum so I can swallow your load. If you want more is OK too; I'm EZ.

Open to all ages (18 or older), races, sizes, types : str8, bi, curious, military, and also truckers with their big rigs (park at the Chevron truck stop and walk a few yards to my place, or I'll go to your rig). I have a local (7six0) cell that you can call or text twoSix7 -sixSeven- 69.. To be discreet, I don't call back, so if I'm not available, leave message or call back.
I have a private secluded place with a glory hole setup so you can remain anonymous.
It's in Newberry Springs, 18 miles East of Barstow, right off I-40's exit #18. It's conveniently located half way between Los Angeles and Las Vegas so you can make a fun stop and drop your load as you pass thru on your way to Las Vegas or Laughlin.

I'm Latino, 5'8", 220#, beefy, short dark hair, 7"uc, versatile, open-minded, friendly, discreet.
Quote |