Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 21st July 2008, 11:51 PM
sloot
Cruiser

Adonis Massage, Soi Convent

Went back to give Adonis Massage another try after a disappointing experience about 3 years ago. Its location is as convenient as ever, in a cul-de-sac off Soi convent, about 10 minutes' walk from the Silom Road junction.

The boys here are now bigger and taller than what I remember from the previous time, some of them in good shape. One particular guy had a well defined V-shaped body. There were about 13 - 15 guys available around 3 pm.

Oil massage price: 500 baht for 1 hour, 600 baht for 90 min.

Milk oil massage: 550 baht for 1 hour, 750 baht for 90 min.

Rooms had en-suite shower, but shower stall was small.

Massage was done on a narrow bed without face-hole, so while the height and width of the bed enabled a good massage - low, wide beds, which are becoming more popular in newer establishments are actually the worst possible design - the lack of a face-hole was bad for the neck.

I took a guy called Awd from Surat Thani. Beefy guy, but not tall. He gave a good strong massage including neck and head. Followed with quite a hot session, which was unfortunately limited by the narrowness of the bed.

He joined me for the post-massage shower, but again, the size of the shower stall was so small, manoueverability was a problem.

On the whole, he's good and I rewarded him 1500. However, the facilities were less than satisfactory.

The least satisfactory part of the experience was the duty manager (mamasan?) - I believe his name was "Id" or something like that. He's a straight guy (the masseur confirmed this to me), who looks like a tuk-tuk driver and behaves like one. Not once did he even smile. He offers no greetings or courtesies but goes straight into discussing the prices. His lack of "style" seriously jeopardises the brand. For a brief moment, I felt I was dealing with a gangster, and I had to suppress the urge to turn around and get out as fast as possible.
Quote |