Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Unexpected Fun on Commuter Bus
View Single Post
Old 22nd July 2008, 12:07 AM
Spinetime
Cruiser

Send a message via MSN to Spinetime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Your_GloryHole_Lover View Post
What a great story! And I believe it, too! I'm sitting here as I read your story and others replys, naked and jerking a raging boner, loving what you did and wishing I were the one who lowered my face into that stranger's lap and my eager mouth onto his throbbing cock! What a lucky dog! I just love being in some crowded place and stroking a guy's hard-on thru his pants and then, what a thrill to look around and, seeing no one is watching, to unzip his fly and reach into his pants to get his hot cock out so I can play with it and really feel it! I've done this in bars and restaurants a number of times and once, under a blanket on a "red eye" flight from California!

What a thrill to be able to enjoy some hot, delicious lovemaking with a complete stranger that you've never seen and will probably never see again! To touch, taste, love and enjoy some horny stranger's penis and balls...to fondle him, arouse him and get him erect...and then, with shaking ecstasy, to slip your mouth over that throbbing erection and lovingly suck him to orgasm! But thrilling even beyond that...to hear that stranger gasp and try to stiffle his moans of pure pleasure as his pelvis bucks and rocks uncontrollably as orgasmic spasms roll like waves from deep within him and inexorably out to the tip of his jerking cock and, ultimately, into your warm and very willing mouth! And those thrilling spasms pump your delighted mouth full of his hot, thick, oh-so-deliciously-male-tasting semen and you stiffle your own moans as you taste and feel and treasure each insistant spurt and you eagerly drink his precious cum, loving the thought that you used you oral skills to empty his balls and that his potent sperm now swim on your tongue and down your throat! Damn! I love it so!

I had a friend once, a girl who loved sucking cocks almost as much as I do, and she taught me how to do it with a stranger on a plane. She had done numerous guys on cross-country buses, usually in that cramped little restroom at night, and on airplanes. I was an eager learner and I sucked that guy off twice on the flight from Cali before we landed at Newark! Oh so fuckin' good! KEEP ON SUCKIN'!!!!
That was hotter than the actual story.
Quote |